Meditation House is different from other training companies because it has a training program named Corporate Meditation Class. These are one-hour classes taught at your office (or a separate space) where employees have an opportunity to learn how to meditate, experience a guided meditation, ask questions, and learn how meditation can be effectively used in the corporate environment.
Corporate Meditation Class teaches a different style of meditation. The most common method is “Mindfulness.” They work on setting “goals” and train employees on how to see and achieve these goals through Meditation. These goals include how to become more confident, how to prepare for big meetings, how to remove anxiety and stress, how to relate better to fellow employees, how to get restful sleep, and so much more.
The Corporate Meditation Classes Syllabus
- Breathing Techniques to quiet the mind.
- Body Scaning& Relaxation Techniques.
- Goal/Intention Setting.
- Removal of stress, anxiety, lack of confidence.
These Corporate Meditation Classes are based upon traditional Tibetan Buddhist, Mindfulness and Vipassana Meditation techniques. The classes are completely non-religious.
The employees participating in this program will:
- Exhibit greater productivity and higher performance.
- Acquire a more positive outlook.
- Have reduced leaves.
- Have more confidence in their decision making.
- Have more confidence in their presentations.
- Exhibit a greater sense of creativity and clarity.
- Develop strong leadership skills.
- Handle stressful situations and business stress far better.
- Become a better negotiator and not allow negative emotions to affect them.
Their meditation programs help employees to address various challenges they face at work. It includes learning how to accept criticism and rejection, learning how to quiet the mind and focus all attention on clients and within meetings, how to relax before big meetings and presentations, how to build confidence. Also, how to quiet the overactive mind when it’s time to sleep so that they can sleep deeply and wake up well-rested. People feel focused after our meditation session and feel like they get much more work done when they return to their desks. Employees feel creative, productive, and very relaxed after their meditation.